FCTV is centrally located at 310A Dillingham Avenue in Falmouth, Massachusetts (on Cape Cod), just off the Davis Straits section of Route 28. We are right across the street from Kitchen and Bath Gallery and down Dillingham from the Falmouth Senior Center.
- Directions from west and north, Off-Cape, Bourne and Sandwich...
- Once over the Bourne Bridge, take Route 28 South. Soon after the highway merges into a two-lane (About ten+ miles from the bridge), you'll see a sign that says, "Welcome To Falmouth" and a set of traffic lights. That's the intersection of Route 28, Jones Road and Ter Heun Drive. Make a left onto Jones Road. When you come to another set of lights at the corner of Jones Road and Gifford Street, make a right onto Gifford Street. Follow Gifford Street until you come to the intersection of Gifford and Dillingham Avenue. Make a left on Dillingham and follow Dillingham all the way to the next building after the Falmouth Senior Center. That's FCTV.
- Directions from the east, Down Cape, Mashpee and Hyannis...
- Take Route 28 North through Waquoit, East Falmouth and Teaticket. When you come to the Stop and Shop, you'll be at the corner of Jones Road and Route 28. Go straight through that intersection and make your next right onto Dillingham Avenue, at the Citizens' Bank. FCTV is in the building just after Falmouth Collision.
- Directions from the south, Woods Hole and Martha's Vineyard...
- Take Woods Hole Road north through Quisset and into Downtown Falmouth. Make a right onto Main Street just before the Gulf Station. After the Falmouth Village Green, Main Street joins Route 28 in the center of town. Follow Main Street east until you come to the corner of Gifford Street, at the telephone company building. Take a left onto Gifford Street and head north. Less than a half-mile up the street, you'll see the intersection of Gifford and Dillingham Avenue. Make a right on Dillingham and follow Dillingham all the way to the next building after the Falmouth Senior Center. That's FCTV. We are on the left.
- Office/Studio Hours
- Mondays, 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Tuesdays, 10:00am to 10:00pm
Wednesdays, 10:00am to 10:00pm
Thursdays, 10:00am to 10:00pm
Fridays, 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sundays, 12:00pm to 8:00pm