Since 1992, FCTV has grown to a full-service community media center providing a broad range of services, equipment, training and facilities. FCTV is now planning a facility expansion that will provide Falmouth with the state-of-the-art community resource it needs. We’re inviting you to be a part of it.
In late 2018, we are moving to a larger space within our current location at 310 Dillingham Avenue (formerly occupied by Granite City Electric). The project will allow us to add new spaces, provide additional community resources and bring us into the 21st century. Our new facility will include:
- A large, state-of-the-art high definition studio, with an energy efficient lighting system, multiple set locations, virtual sets and a full working kitchen.
- A compact, easy-to-use robotic camera studio to allow individuals to quickly produce broadcast-quality programs without the need for a large crew.
- Expanded post-production, computer and animation facilities that will allow for more students of all ages to create, communicate, and learn.
- Additional conference spaces for use by our member organizations, which expands our popular art gallery.
- A garage to secure our mobile production vehicle, the only one of its kind on Cape Cod.
- Additional storage space for our growing inventory of production equipment.
- An elevator and ramps to create a fully accessible building.
Together we can ensure that the people of Falmouth have the kind of facility that adequately meets our needs for years to come. In these changing times, it is more essential than ever that our community has its own vibrant, robust and responsive media center. This is the next step to protect the future of community media in Falmouth. We invite you to join us by making a tax-deductible contribution using the enclosed envelope or via our website at www.fctv.org. We will be sending updates as this exciting project progresses. If you are interested in naming opportunities or alternate giving options, please contact me for information.
Please join us as we look to the future.