Falmouth Community Television (FCTV) announces its First Annual Membership Drive!
From now until January 31, FCTV is offering free merchandise for existing members who bring in new members.
Please see below for details:
To refer a member, send them to http://www.fctv.org/join
The benefits of FCTV membership include:
- Access to Falmouth Community Media Center equipment, facilities, and technical support when open (the center is currently closed due to COVID-19);
- Free or discounted access to media production and technology courses;
- Distribution of programs on FCTV’s multiple platforms;
- Invitation to FCTV member-only events at no cost or reduced rates (when open);
- Use of FCTV’s two conference rooms (when open);
- Login to post notices on the electronic community bulletin board (for non-profit, government and community groups);
- Timely and informative updates via FCTV’s electronic mailing list;
- Recognition on the Honor Roll of Members and Supporters which runs three times a day on the Public and Government Channels;
- Discounts on merchandise and recording media;
- Voting privileges (Individual and Delegate members);
- And now... discounts at participating area businesses!
FCTV will be issuing membership cards to all current members. Along with the many benefits of FCTV membership, cardholders can now get a 10% discount on goods, services, food, and non-alcoholic drinks at the following participating businesses:
- Bucatino Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Eastman's Hardware
- Eat Your Heart Out Cafe & Gourmet Market
- Falmouth Florist
- Ghelfi's Candies of Cape Cod
- North Falmouth Cheese Shop
- The Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Village Lamp & Repair Shoppe.
FCTV is welcoming additional local businesses to participate in this program and invites those interested to contact them at email@example.com.