To The FCTV Community
As COVID-19 continues to spread, and with an abundance of caution, Falmouth Community Television is closing all member services and the facility is closed to the public until March 31, 2020.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has declared COVID-19 a state emergency, the town of Falmouth has closed schools and numerous organizations have cancelled activities to minimize risk.
We take the health of our staff, members and visitors seriously and are implementing this closure in an effort to limit potential exposure for you and for us.
What you can expect:
Beginning Sunday, March 15, 2020 we will not be taking new reservations. There will be no classes, member studio productions, facility reservations, and no equipment check-out until at least March 31, 2020.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we will do our best to reschedule missed classes or refund class fees as necessary.
We will continue to monitor information about the COVID-19 outbreak and will evaluate the availability of our member services weekly.
We will keep you up to date by email.
If you have questions, please call us at 508-457-0800 or email email@example.com.
While the facility is closed, staff will continue to program channels, produce government meetings and maintain community communications.
Please watch FCTV Channels 13, 14 and 15, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
If you have programming to cablecast, please email Tony@fctv.org and he will provide instructions.
Please send cancellation information to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to distribute.
What you can do to reduce your risk:
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue that you then throw away.
- Wash your hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol. Here’s a great short video on how to do it right.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Regularly clean high-traffic surfaces.
- Take care of your overall health: stay current on vaccinations (including your flu vaccine), eat well, and exercise to keep your body healthy.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick. Keep social distance with others.
- If you do get sick, please stay home to avoid infecting others.
- If you plan to travel, consult travel advisories first.
For verified up-to-date information on the Coronavirus outbreak, please visit:
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus Information Site
- World Health Organization's Coronavirus Information Site
- Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Interactive Case Map
- Mass.Gov's Coronavirus Updates Site
- Cape Cod Healthcare's Coronavirus Resources
- Flatten The Curve (from a group of concerned scientists and health professionals)
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Be well and once again thank you for your understanding and patience,