Falmouth Community Television (FCTV) is a nonprofit community media center that fosters the production and distribution of local information. FCTV provides access to training, technology and content to encourage community dialogue, awareness and expression.
FCTV has an opening for our Membership & Outreach Coordinator to provide administration, production, training and facility support as determined by the Director of Operations and Executive Director/CEO) for a Membership & Outreach Coordinator.
These responsibilities include community outreach to educate the community of Falmouth about the benefits of FCTV and act as an FCTV representative to non-profit, educational, and municipal groups. Coordinating and implement marketing initiatives and event coordination, grant writing, fund development, member retention and support, training and production of the twice monthly FCTV public affairs magazine program – Falmouth in Focus.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in media, video, communications, journalism or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in media creation.
- Professional, diplomatic and tactful verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency with basic productivity tools and software (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High proficiency with production and post-production tools (e.g. Tricaster, FCPX, Adobe, Photoshop, After Effects, Motion) and the ability to use tools to produce high quality productions.
- Understanding of current technology (e.g., social media, cloud computing, “smart” internet searching), Adobe InDesign and web management experience using CMS, HTML or Drupal helpful.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and reasoning skills to synthesize innovative ideas within project constraints.
- Adaptability to learn new software technology quickly (e.g., DragonFrame, Access Center Management, Email Marketing and Event Management systems).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Effective skills to work independently on a broad variety of projects and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and adapt to different work situations and environments.
- Required to have exceptional organization skills and meet time deadlines and objectives both through independent work both while working independently as well as part of a cooperative team.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record and provide own transportation to travel to venues, as required.
- Must solely and safely lift 25 pounds, with or without an accommodation.
- Position requires working evening hours and some weekends.
Compensation & Benefits
- Commensurate with experience for this Full Time Exempt position
- FCTV offers a generous benefits package
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send their cover letter, resume, three written letters of reference and online link to demo reel to:
Debra Rogers, Executive Director/CEO
310A Dillingham Ave.
Falmouth, MA 02540
Or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Falmouth Community Television is an equal opportunity employer.