Cape Cod Community College COVID-19 Update
In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Cape Cod Community College will be moving all scheduled classes scheduled to take place on the West Barnstable campus to an online format starting Monday, March 23, 2020, the week after Spring Break. This move will remain in effect until at least Monday, April 13, 2020 at which point the College will reevaluate the situation.
Starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Cape Cod Community College will move to a remote workforce for non-essential employees until at least April 13, 2020.
This means that your courses will remain in an online format until at least April 13, 2020 and our campuses will be closed until at least the same date.
All 4Cs locations, including The Hyannis Center, Funeral Service at Bridgewater State University, and the AMT program at Plymouth Municipal Airport, will be moving to remote learning.
On-campus services will be unavailable, including computer labs and access to the Wilkens Library. If you do not have access to a computer or internet at home, we strongly encourage you to contact your faculty member(s) to make arrangements for coursework. We also once again implore you to explore other means of getting connected, including the “Internet Essentials” program from Comcast, which is currently providing two free months of internet service to those who qualify.
Other services on campus that are effected include:
• Dental Hygiene Clinic (closed until at least April 7)
• Tilden Arts Center (previously scheduled events are currently suspended)
• The Children’s College (closed)
• Academy for Lifelong Learning (closed for the semester)
• Family Pantry of Cape Cod (current hours apply this week, but supplies will not be replenished indefinitely. The Family Pantry’s main location in Harwich remains open)
• College Bookstore (closed as long as the campus is closed)
• Cape Cod Café (closed as long as the campus is closed)
Please remember to check your College email frequently. Your 4Cs email is the primary way we will be in touch with you during this time. Check it often and use it to communicate with your faculty members, or to reach out to College departments.