Active Membership is open to all individuals who reside, work, or have taxpayer status in Falmouth, and to all organized groups with offices in Falmouth such as schools, hospitals, government agencies, fraternal groups, in addition to social service, arts, environmental, science, religious, political, business, and other organizations.
Active Members are allowed to attend FCTV's Television Workshops and have free access to FCTV's production facilities and equipment for the purpose of producing programs to be cablecast on Channel 13. Yearly Active Membership dues are:
* $30 for Individual Membership.
* $75 for Organizational Membership which includes the yearly dues for one person.
* $15 for each additional person under an Organizational Membership.
* $75 for a family group of four members (one voting member)
FCTV's Operating Rules and Regulations (PDF) describes membership eligibility and privileges, scheduling and access, and use of studio and field equipment. Current workshop schedules are available here.
Benefits of Membership:
• Access to Falmouth Community Media Center equipment, facilities, and technical support
• Free or discounted access to media production and technology courses
• Distribution of programs on FCTV’s multiple platforms
• Invitation to FCTV member-only events at no cost or reduced rates
• Use of FCTV’s two conference rooms
• Login to post notices on the electronic community bulletin board (for non-profit, government and community groups)
• Timely and informative updates via our electronic mailing list
• Recognition on the Honor Roll of Members and Supporters
• Discounts on merchandise and recording media
• Voting privileges (Individual and Delegate members)
• FCTV member-only discounts at participating local establishments
Along with the many benefits of FCTV membership, cardholders can now get a 10% discount on goods, services, food, and non-alcoholic drinks at the following participating businesses:
- Bucatino Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Eastman's Hardware
- Eat Your Heart Out Cafe & Gourmet Market
- Falmouth Florist
- Ghelfi's Candies of Cape Cod
- North Falmouth Cheese Shop
- The Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Village Lamp & Repair Shoppe.
FCTV is welcoming additional local businesses to participate in this program and invites those interested to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.