Selectmen’s Meeting Room August 14, 2012
Regular Meeting 7:00 PM
August 7, 2012
APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED
Plans received between August 8, 2012 and August 14, 2012 including:
Applicant: David Drew - to divide Parcel 6 into one lot and one unbuildable parcel located at 97 Brick
Kiln Road, E. Falmouth. (Stephen Doyle Associates)
Filed: August 3, 2012
Last Meeting: August 21, 2012
Deadline: August 24, 2012
Applicant: Northwest Starbuck, LLC - Modification of a Definitive Plan to remove Condition #1 from the
original subdivision plan of Red Cedar Circle requiring a nitrogen reduction septic system for each lot.
Filed: June 12, 2012
Last Meeting: September 10, 2012
Deadline: September 4, 2012
Applicant: Teledyne Instruments, Inc. - Site Plan Review to construct a 30,250 sq. ft. addition to an
existing building for manufacturing and research on 15.4 acres located at 49 Edgerton Drive, E.
Falmouth. (Holmes and McGrath)
Filed: July 27, 2012
Last Meeting: October 23, 2012
Deadline: October 25, 2012
Wind Energy Systems Draft Zoning Bylaw
OLD BUSINESS: Transportation Committee
CORRESPONDENCE: Items received between August 8, 2012 and August 14, 2012.
*Please note that agenda items may be taken out of order, per an affirmative vote by the Board*
Public Hearing Protocol for Definitive Plans and Special Permits: *
• The Clerk/Secretary reads the published legal notice and abutter notification into the record.
• The applicant presents a full explanation of the proposal.
• Planning Board members listen carefully but may ask the presenter for clarifications through the Chair.
• At the end of the presentation, the Chair asks for staff reports and referrals from town departments.
• The Chair will then ask if there are questions from the Board members.
• Public comments will be accepted.
• The Chair will close the public hearing.
• The Board will take the proposal “under advisement”.
• A date will then be set for further discussion or decision of the project
• Except for purposes of clarification, no further testimony is permitted after the close of the hearing.
* Site Plan Reviews and Preliminary Plans are for discussion and not subject to Public Hearing Criteria
Date of Production: August 14, 2012